LAWN CARE AND LANDSCAPING SERVICES
LAWN CARE SERVICES
Professional, timely lawn care services, completed in accordance with city ordinances.
General weekly lawn care, each Wednesday from May 1st through October 15th. Services includes:
- Mowing of all designated lawn areas, trimming around lawn perimeter and landscape beds, general debris/branches pick up prior to mowing, bagging & removal of lawn clippings as well as cleaning off all paved surfaces upon completion of service.
- Lawn will be trimmed down to no less than 2.5″. Mowing services may be delayed at operator’s discretion in the case of any adverse weather, poor site conditions (including drought & water regulation change).
- Edging of all lawn-to-concrete/asphalt edges will be done 4 times throughout the growing season and will be completed using a lawn edge trimmer (not a string trimmer).
- Lawn care services provided will be done in a professional & timely manner, in accordance with city ordinance.
Seasonal Lawn Care Applications
Spring/Fall cleanup will be completed as soon as site condition and weather allows. Services include:
- Removal of all leaves/debris from landscape beds and perimeter beds to ensure all plants and lawn are uncovered from the growing season.
- Any perennials that remain upright from fall season will be trimmed back at this point to ensure consistent size/form throughout the association.
- All leaves/debris/branches will be collected and disposed of off site at commercial disposal site. any damaged lawn areas from plow service (provided by Detailed Property Services LLC) will be removed and replaced with soil/seed & erosion mat to ensure even regrowth.
- Shrub trimming will be completed for any shrub suitable for early season pruning/shaping.
- Fall cleanup is similar with the exception of shrub trimming. Shrubs can be easily damaged if trimmed back too late in the season.
- Fall cleanup will be done on schedule with the last mow of the season. additional time on site will be needed for this service.
Professional fertilizer and weed control services available to help maintain a healthy and beautiful lawn. Here are some of the most common services:
- Soil testing: A professional soil test can determine the pH level of the soil and identify any nutrient deficiencies. This information is used to develop a customized fertilization plan.
- Fertilization: Fertilization involves applying a blend of nutrients, such as nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium, to the soil to promote healthy growth and development.
- Weed control: Weed control services involve the use of herbicides to control and prevent the growth of weeds in the lawn. Some services also include pre-emergent weed control, which prevents weed seeds from germinating.
- Aeration: Aeration is the process of creating small holes in the soil to allow air, water, and nutrients to penetrate the root zone. This can improve soil structure and promote healthy growth.
- Overseeding: Overseeding involves spreading grass seed over the lawn to improve its density and fill in bare patches.
- Pest control: Pest control services can help control and prevent the growth of insects and other pests that can damage the lawn.