SNOW REMOVAL SERVICES
SNOW PLOWING SERVICES
We’re here to plow you out when winter piles it on.
Residential Snow Removal Services
- All residential accounts will be serviced 8 hours after snow falling.
- Trigger depth for plowing is 1 inch. This is not cumulative over time.
- Once snow fall ceases final clean up of driveway will be done and shoveling will be completed.
- A one time clean up after city plows go through is included in pricing. If called to do additional clean up after city doing additional push back plowing customer will be charged $30.00 for service.
- Salting service is available, please contact us.
Commercial Snow Removal Services
- Plowing will be done if the snowfall is 1.00 inches or more.
- Any snowfall less than 1.00 inches will be plowed at the customer’s request at an hourly rate.
- Any snowfall over 10 inches in 24 hour period, there will be an extra charge per square footage.
- Drive areas and empty parking spaces will be cleared of snow.
- Drive lanes will only be salted after we plow. Additional salting will be only be done by request and subject to additional fees.
- During excessive snowfalls drive lanes will be maintained every 2-4” of snowfall. Drive lanes will be completed by 4:00 A.M. and 3:00 P.M.
- Complete Clean-Up of parking lot will be completed in a timely matter during the daytime hours.
- Blowing/Drifted Snow after plowing and shoveling is completed is not the responsibility of the contractor. Drift plowing or shoveling will be done upon request at an hourly rate.
- When requested to move snow an additional fee may be charged due to the time it takes to plow and move snow to other locations.
- Plowing in April will done by request only at an hourly rate.